Saturday, April 23, 2011

Difficult Decisions Brings Change

Life sometimes throws you curves and it is how we react to them that shapes our lives. For me, those curves have been coming fast and furious.

I feel as if some difficult decisions are going to be made. It's not as if I didn't know they were coming...as they have been simmering on the back burner for some time.
My life has been on hold for the last four years. I'm tired of waiting and now is the time to make changes. Change can be a good thing.

It was brought to my attention that I shouldn't let what others are going to think or say stop me from missing out on a real opportunity. I know he's right...he usually is.

What is the worst that could happen? Another curve ball, making another decision and withstanding another change. Not really the end of the world.

So stand up and embrace those decisions and welcome the changes. Today is a new day!

From Signature

No comments :

Post a Comment