Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day to my Dad!

I am a long ways from home, but I did speak with my dad this morning. He's been taking care of my mom since she was diagnosed with spinal stenosis. It hasn't been easy but he is hanging in there.

My dad is my hero and I admire him so. He put me thru school, he supported me when I needed it (and didn't ask), and he's listen and helped me when I was scared and afraid. He's always been there for me, my brother and for my mom. I may not be there with him today, but I love him so much! Thanks Dad for being my dad and for choosing me to be your daughter.

Please take a moment to pray for my dad and all the dad's out there, near and far, those dads (and moms!) protecting us in the middle east and other areas around the globe. They need your prayers right now and every day of every week of every month of every year.

Thanks so much!


From Signature

No comments :

Post a Comment