February's challenge for Reading Romances was the following:
1. Valentine’s day: Read a book that has a predominantly color “red” cover, that has a kissing/embracing couple on its cover, or whose title has either the following words: kiss, heart or love. OR,
2. Read a book by an author you have given up. OR
3. Read a novella, or an anthology.OR
4. Read one of the oldest books added to your TBR shelf. OR
5. Read a Historical Fiction (not limited to Historical Romance) – read a book that takes place in some notable period of history.
I chose #1, and I found Love Leaps, by Karen Jerabek. What a great story! And best of all it was very short and sweet…the type of book you can read in about an hour.
What follows is the classic phone checking and nail biting habits of a woman who still can't figure out why her guys needs some space. Do we really do this? (Yes, but how many of us really want to admit that fact!) Then Emma gets a message from a guy whom she hasn't heard from in a long while. Enter Sam. She likes him. She knows he likes her. She hasn't heard a peep out of Gray, so why not? She does...go out with him that is...and now she has to decide which one is for her. You're going to have to read the book to find out, because I am not saying! Rating:
Wishing you moments of great reading!
Liked anything you see here? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am always looking for more books/products to review.