Sunday, August 5, 2012

Books, Reviews and Great Reading

Hi all! I've been super busy this summer and have been spending the last several days trying to get caught up with some book reviews. While I have posted some here on the Daily Scribe, the bulk of them are on my Book Club Page. Please take a moment and read some of my reviews as there should be something out there for almost everyone. As soon as I am caught up on this site, I will be posting my reviews on a few other sights as well including Amazon, Shelfari, Goodreads, Blogher and perhaps a few other surprises!

If there are any authors out there that would like for me to read their work, please send me a message or leave me comment below. I'll add your books to the queue and get them read as quickly as possible!

If any of you would like to do a guest review of one of your favorite books, please let me know and I will be happy to get them up on my site!

Wishing you moments of great reading!

 Susan's Blog Signature

Liked anything you see here? Then contact me, Susan Dusterhoft at todaysworkingwoman@hotmail.com. I am always looking for more books/products to review. I can also provide assistance with blog writing!

No comments :

Post a Comment