Saturday, September 8, 2012

Best Books: A Presence in the UK (and New Zealand!)

Best Books/www.facebook.com
I am very excited to announce that I my book reviews are now being published overseas in the U.K/New Zealand. I have been working with Annmarie Ager of Best Books and am thrilled to be sharing some of my best reviews with the site's readership.

Annmarie and her friend Alice Priday started Best Books in 2011, making their presence known on Facebook in March, 2011 and on Blogger in April, 2011. Their love of books is infectious and I hope to be able to keep up with their reading schedule! These days it is a bit hard with all of my other commitments and such, but I try to read for at least an hour every day. When I am really into a book I can't put down, it tends to follow me everywhere!

So it is with great pleasure that I let you know the following book reviews are up and live on the Best Books website:

Just Breathe by Susan Wiggs

Ode to Icky by Maranda Russell

A Modern Witch by Debora Geary

Getting The Pretty Back by Molly Ringwald

I am so honored to post my reviews...as every one is so carefully thought out. While I think it's important to share the stinky ones as well as the good ones, I want to only share the "best of the best" through this site, otherwise, they won't live up to the name - Best Books!

Wishing you moments of great reading!

  Susan's Blog Signature

Liked anything you see here? Then contact me, Susan Dusterhoft at todaysworkingwoman@hotmail.com. I am always looking for more books/products to review. I can also provide assistance with blog writing!

1 comment :

  1. How thrilling! Congratulations Susan!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete