Saturday, April 13, 2013

GBE 2: Longing

For times gone by
and dreams lost,
my heart doth cry
and concede great cost.

I search the earth
and cast my lot,
to find my worth
in muddled thought.

Into the air
blown by the wind,
the universe ensnare
my soul is pinned.

Longing to escape
the blackness unfolds,
but plans take shape
and destiny upholds.

For dreams are not gone
and time has taught lessons,
my hearts filled with song
not tied to possessions.

My spirit is set free
the cloud has lifted
I'm sure you'll agree
my talents were gifted.

Hope is not lost
for I tell you this day
when sorrow is tossed
and light gives way.

castille/www.photoxpress.com





Wishing you moments of longing,
 

Liked anything you see here? Then contact me, Susan Dusterhoft at todaysworkingwoman@hotmail.com. I am always looking for more books/products to review. I can also provide assistance with blog writing!

1 comment :

  1. Awesome, awesome, awesome - so spiritual - I felt and journeyed with each word. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete