- A pair of warm feet on a cold night.
- Unexpected presents from my husband.
- Finishing a really great book.
- An afternoon of girl movies...uninterrupted.
- A glass of really good lemonade.
- A great meal that I didn't have to prepare.
- An afternoon in my garden.
- Spending a lazy morning sitting in my Adirondack chair on my patio reading a book or magazine.
- Listening to a baby laugh.
- Softly falling snowflakes...as long as I don't have to shovel it!
- When my husband does the dishes without me asking.
- Chocolate...enough said!
Wishing you lots of smiling moments!
This post is written for The Writer's Post Blog Hop# 66: The Little Things That Make Me Smile, hosted by Corinne Rodrigues of Everyday Gyaan.Interested in learning more, please check out the link below!
Liked anything you see here? Then contact me, Susan Dusterhoft at email@example.com. I am always looking for more books/products to review. I can also provide assistance with blog writing!