Sunday, June 2, 2013

TWW's Book Review: Oh, No! Santa's Grumpy! by Margaret Farnsworth



It's Christmas in May, well now it's June and I've prepared another review of Oh, No! Santa's Grumpy, which I previously reviewed last year. I attempted to read this book on my Kindle, but experienced many problems with formatting and layout that highly distracted from the experience. This time I was given an opportunity to enjoy a real book in my hand.

I am delighted to see this book in paperback as I can see that it was definitely designed for young children. The graphics and colors remind me of a box of Crayola crayons. What child doesn't love crayons! It brings back memories of me as a young one drawing pictures.

The story as I reviewed previously was charming and just long enough for any child to enjoy. The text is easy to read for both adults and kids. I think it would be a great book for grandparents to read with their grandchildren, or perhaps kids reading to their parents!

I would like to thank the author, Margaret Farnsworth, for providing the review copy of this book. I definitely enjoyed this reading experience better than the first! Rating: 

 



Wishing you moments of great reading!

 Susan's Blog Signature


Liked anything you see here? Then contact me, Susan Dusterhoft at todaysworkingwoman@hotmail.com. I am always looking for more books/products to review. I can also provide assistance with blog writing!

No comments :

Post a Comment