Sunday, August 25, 2013

Birthday Greetings!

Today is my birthday...I wait for this day all year. You might think I am bit crazy to want this day to happen, but I really do! I enjoy having this day all for me because I spend so much time doing things for others. But today...today is the day I do things for me...even though some might think that every day is just for me!

The last several years have been an adventure and while I want to enjoy every moment, these special days of mine are so treasured. 

So to my readers I just want to say thank you! Thank you for your kind birthday greets, your support, and your friendship and for allowing me to be a part of your day! I hope to bring you more fun and exciting things soon. But in the meantime, go out there and have yourself a great rest of your weekend. And remember, every day that you wake up is a brand new beginning! 


Wishing you moments to enjoy time for yourself.
 

Like anything you see here? Then contact me, Susan Dusterhoft at todaysworkingwoman@hotmail.com. I am always looking for more books/products to review. I can also provide assistance with blog writing!

1 comment :

  1. And every BIRTHDAY is the start of a whole new year. Make it FABULOUS! ❤

    ReplyDelete