Monday, January 20, 2014

TWW Book Reviews

It's been a long time since I wrote a book review. While I have read many books since I've been gone, I am sorry to say that most of them are not worthy for a review. And unfortunately, those others that I had read, and wanted to review will now to be re-read in order to write those reviews! So in between some of those projects that I am trying to finish, and the new books that I am currently reading, I will be re-reading and writing those reviews.

Thank you to all the authors for your patience as I work through the numerous books that are in my queue to read. I will do my best to get those reviews posted as soon as possible.

Until then, wishing you moments of great reading!
 

Like anything you see here? Then contact me, Susan Dusterhoft at todayswritingwoman@hotmail.com. I am always looking for more books/products to review. I can also provide assistance with blog writing!

No comments :

Post a Comment