Sunday, January 16, 2011

52 Weeks, 52 Books

I suppose everyone is wondering about the title of this post. What does it mean? Well, I was inspired by my friend Rona's pictures on Facebook. She entitled the compilation "365 Project" and I thought to myself, "How can I do something that will chronicle a year of my life?" Well the first thing that came to mind was reading.

Since I started my new job, I actually get the opportunity to take a hour lunch every day. What am I going to do with a whole hour to myself? Read...I have so many books (not to mention magazines!) stack up underneath the side of my bed and on my bookshelf that I am practically falling over them on a daily basis.

This is going to be my chance to finally catch up on all that reading...my own personal bookclub...

I am sure you will notice which style of books I enjoy reading as I post throughout the year. Although I vow to go outside my usual style. My dear friend and big sister, Shelli, has given me a list of authors that I need to tap into and so I will. But first, I just have to get through that stack!

And so it begins...

Click on the Book Club link in the menu above and it will take you directly to the page!

No comments :

Post a Comment