Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Updates

For those of you that don't know...I've started my 52 Weeks, 52 Books series. I love to read and I'll be picking up some fabulous books to read over the next year. I have an hour lunch every day Monday-Friday to read. So visit my Book Club page often to see what I have been reading.

If anyone has suggestions for books that I might like to read, please drop my a line at todaysworkingwoman@hotmail.com.

I'll be starting my Recipes page soon. I'm still gathering ideas, getting some help cooking/baking the items and taking photos.

My gardening section will begin sometime in the Spring after the frost. Although the weather here in Sonoma County this past January has had moments of unseasonably warm weather...it's still Winter. So check back later for great updates to this page.

I'm also planning to update the slide show and adding other photos to my Extras page soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment