Monday, January 31, 2011

A Whole Month Gone

As I wind down the day, I stop and think that today is the last day of January 2011. A whole month gone...where did the time go. I know exactly where it went. Since starting a new job, I have been consumed with learning all the ins and outs with my new position. This is a lot, but I've done other things too.

I've gone to the beach. I've gone out to dinner. I've spent time with my husband. I've started my book club and I've been working on other fun things for this blog. Okay...okay...I've even been "farming" on FB too. But enough's enough with that I think.

Today I finally learned how to record television shows using my computer instead of the vcr. This has been on my to do list for more than a year. Now I just need to learn how to edit and then how to burn the stuff to a dvd. That's phase II and III of this process. Pretty soon I will be able to post fun stuff to this site and to my auxiliary sites (which by the way, I've counted and there are quite a few! How did that happen?!?!?!)

All in all, this has been a fantastic month and I finally feel like I have accomplished something constructive. How has your month been? What did you get to wipe off of your to do list? I'd love to hear your comments!

Have a great and relaxing rest of your day...

From Signature

No comments :

Post a Comment