For example, I have been saying for over a year that I didn’t want to own a Kindle, and now, I think I want to become the proud owner of one of those devices so I have unlimited access to #8 below. So much for my staunch vow of ever owning one of those things! The good news is that I try to keep an open mind about things and constantly update my list for more fun and sometimes not so fun things I want to accomplish.
Frankly, I'd rather just take my bucket and go to the beach!
But, for the sake of putting myself out there, I will share with you some of my list that might be interesting:
1. Pay off all of my debts.In progress
3. Be a mom. The conventional way isn’t going to work, but I am working on another plan!
4. Own a house.
5. Finish my novel. In progress
6. Get my novel published.
7. Continue to write as much as possible. In progress
8. Read as many books as possible.
- Read books outside of normal genre. In progress
- Write weekly book reviews. In progress
12. Visit all the Hawaiian Islands:
- a. Big Island
- b. Maui
- c. Oahu
- Visit Australia.
- Visit Italy.
- Visit Ireland.
15. Play the guitar again. Already took lessons, just need to start playing again!
16. Take a yearly vacation with my husband. (I guess I have traveling on my mind!)
17. Give back to my community and help people as much as I can. In progress
18. Be happy every day. In progress
19. Live life to the fullest every day. In progress
20. Love as much as I can. In progress
I live a pretty simple life nowadays, and my needs and wants have changed over the years. What I wanted when I was younger, I don’t want now and what I didn’t want then, I want now. Some days I feel like dumping everything out and starting over, but this is what makes life so interesting and challenging!
***I have written this piece for a group on Facebook that I joined, GBE 2: Blog On. This is week #28 and the topic is Bucket List. Interested in more...click on the picture below to take you there.