Saturday, September 24, 2011

BFF 126 What Do I Love?



What do I love? Hmmm...or should I say, who do you love...



Sorry! I couldn't help myself! As soon as I read the topic for BFF 126, this song automatically popped into my head! I'm not kidding! Seriously!

Ok, now that I have that out of the way, what do I love?

First and foremost, I would have to say my husband. Without him, I honestly don't know where I would be. He saved my life...

Second, I love my family, mom, dad, Sonny Boy and Bubba (my secret nicknames for my brother and his wife...please don't tell them though!), Ann & Gail, Daniel & Deborah and the rest of what is left of my extended family.

Third, well I would have to say that would be my dearest friends of which I can probably count on one hand. Shelli, Angie, Liz, Debbie and Rona. That's five and all on one hand. I have other friends, but these five I know I can always count on for anything. Love you guys!

The rest of my loves...here's a short list:

Music - Couldn't live without it...it's in my soul.
Chocolate - I wouldn't be able to survive with out it.
Baking - I'm so happy it's Fall again. I can start whipping up all those delicious treats!
Writing - I think I finally found what I have been looking for...and it has been staring at me all along!
My new Writing Buddies - You guys rock!
Reading - I can never get enough books.
Ocean/Beach - And if I am able to camp at the beach near the ocean...I'm in heaven!
Camping - Enough said!
The smell of the outdoors after a good rain shower.
A fire on a cold winter's night.
The invention of the DVD player and some other fun electronic gadgets! I swear someone was thinking of me and my love to watch things over and over and over and over and over...well, I think you get the picture!
The crunching sound of the snow as you walk through the woods.
Rainbows, and if I'm really lucky, a Double Rainbow!
My fluffy pillow and a snuggly quilt that I cocoon up in every night.
Peace and contentment - I finally found it and I am truly happy.

This list could go on for awhile, so I will end it here, but want to say one more thing. I rarely, if at all, talk about this, but I do love the Big Man Upstairs. He's been there for me in good times and bad, and always, Always, helps me find my way.


Susan's Blog Signature

***I have written this piece for a group on Facebook that I have joined, BFF Blogging For Fun. Interested in more...click on the picture below to take you there.


4 comments :

  1. What a great list! Love it. he he
    And the Man upstairs...loves you right back! I know that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list, and love you too!! :D

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete