Thursday, September 1, 2011

Longing...

I have spent the better part of my life longing for something...approval, popularity, recognition and success. Life sailed by and before I knew it, my whole world came crashing down on me.

I've never felt so low in my life.

After a lot of soul seaching...I now long for just one thing...



Photo by Edward Dusterhoft
...inner peace.

I finally found it...and I am the happiest I've ever been.

Susan's Blog Signature



***I have written this piece for a group on Facebook that I joined, GBE 2: Blog On. This is week #15 and the topic is LONGING. Interested in more...click on the picture below to take you there.




5 comments :

  1. Good that you finally found it, Susan. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inner peace...the best gift we ever give ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so happy you finally found it! Makes the every day a lot easier to stomach!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. With that, everything else falls into place. Very nice, Susan!

    ReplyDelete