Sunday, October 30, 2011

BFF# 137 Spooky

I was outside this evening shooting more photos of my 2011 Halloween Display, complete with a fog machine, broom and torch:

©Susan Dusterhoft 2011
The theme this year was orange and black...
©Susan Dusterhoft 2011
 Things were photographing nicely...

©Susan Dusterhoft 2011
 I was really liking the shots...
©Susan Dusterhoft 2011
My broom looks totally cool...

©Susan Dusterhoft 2011
Then this happened, and I was totally not prepared...look closely...this is no joke.

©Susan Dusterhoft 2011
Then I took this one, look closely again...he seemed to be a bit more friendlier...



I know I said I was becoming more "in tune" with everything around me, but this is S-P-O-O-K-Y!

Susan's Blog Signature

2 comments :

  1. LOL... I had to look hard before I could actually see what you wrote about. Awesome pics! I love it when a photo holds an unexpected surprise. Love your decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is wild!!!! And very spooky!! And so COOL!! I love this!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete