Thursday, July 11, 2013

Faith, God and The Biggest Prayer Chain Ever


When life throws you curve balls that you know you can't possibly withstand...


When you just can't take one more thing because you know you'll go off the deep end...


When you want to crawl under a rock and just give up...


When there is absolutely nothing more that you can do...




Then it's time.




Time to dig in and grab onto the one thing that will lift you out of the darkness...







FAITH.







Grab it...hold on to it...

Because it is a lifeline from God.





And for good measure...


As much as it hurts right now...


Reach out to everyone you know...


All your Friends, and Friends of Friends...


And ask for something you didn't think possible.



The Biggest Prayer Chain Ever...



Because it works...



I'm living proof.



Thank you dear Friends and Friends of Friends. You saved my Dad. 



Wishing you moments to find your faith.
 

Like anything you see here? Then contact me, Susan Dusterhoft at todaysworkingwoman@hotmail.com. I am always looking for more books/products to review. I can also provide assistance with blog writing!

6 comments :

  1. Prayer is amazing and I love hearing people share about the "impossible made possible" through the miracles of prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The power of prayer is awesome! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad he's better now, Susan. That's a miracle you really needed. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad he is doing better!! You will continue to have my prayers that he continues to improve.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad for your dad Susan.. God bless you guys.. and yes my life is also a testimony to my faith and my prayers.. it works no doubt :)

    ReplyDelete