Monday, July 8, 2013

Time and Money Savers

Ever since I moved my office downstairs, I've found that I move faster during the work week. No distractions when I wake up and I can get ready much faster. When my office was upstairs, I would roll out of bed when the alarm clock would go off, and turn on the computer and sit in front of it like a slug until about 10 minutes before I had to leave for work. Then I would fly around like a crazy woman to get ready and walk out the door exactly at the same time every day. 

Now, I get up, get ready and then go downstairs to my office to work for awhile before I leave for the office. Best of all, I actually get to eat some breakfast without having to stop at a fast food place to get something to eat on the fly. 

So the move to downstairs has not only saved me time, but also money! Which is a good thing because I really need all the extra money I can right now; as I am sure all of you do as well.

Tell me, what are you time and money savers? I'd love to hear back from you!


Wishing you moments to save time and money!
 

Like anything you see here? Then contact me, Susan Dusterhoft at todaysworkingwoman@hotmail.com. I am always looking for more books/products to review. I can also provide assistance with blog writing!

1 comment :

  1. It's funny how just a little move can make a big change. When I work in certain rooms in my house I am much more productive. Saving time is the most important thing to me because you can make more money but you never get more time. Once spent it's gone forever.

    ReplyDelete