Friday, July 26, 2013

Projects and Design

I am currently working on a new exciting project in addition to some design work. While it is a lot of fun, it is very time consuming. I am learning editing, HTML coding and how to do esthetically pleasing layouts. Fun, Fun, FUN!

Can't wait to share it all with you, but in the meantime, below is a memory that puts a smile on my face every time I look at it!






Wishing you moments to remember!

 

Like anything you see here? Then contact me, Susan Dusterhoft at todaysworkingwoman@hotmail.com. I am always looking for more books/products to review. I can also provide assistance with blog writing!

2 comments :

  1. Such a cute photo Susan! I love dogs! Hope you enjoy the process of learning HTML.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the HTML. I've thought about it, but man, there's a lot to know!!! Just the coding for colors is incredibly complicated. (I love the puppy picture!!)

    ReplyDelete