Friday, July 12, 2013

Just Breathe


Just Breathe...

In and Out...

Close Your Eyes...

And Breathe.


It Will Be All Right...

Just Look Within...

Trust...Have Faith...

And Breathe.


Let Go...

It's Not Worth It...

Nothing Lasts Forever...

Breathe.


Just Breathe...





Wishing you moments to just breathe.
 

Like anything you see here? Then contact me, Susan Dusterhoft at todaysworkingwoman@hotmail.com. I am always looking for more books/products to review. I can also provide assistance with blog writing!

7 comments :

  1. Ahhhh breathe. The essence of feeling the power within. Thank you Susan.

    So nice to meet you. I am a fellow Ultimate Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Susan. Thank you so much for posting this. Sometimes, all we need is simply to remember to breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reminder and for me, came at the right time as my past week as been extremely filled and hectic. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this sounded so beautiful and peaceful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. By far the best way to survive times of great stress in life is to remember to breathe.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So peaceful and meditative. I loved it. Great strength comes from within and letting go is the key to moving forward. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete