Friday, July 19, 2013

Long Weeks and Great Husbands

After a very long week emotionally, I am extremely happy that today is Friday. My work week doesn't end until 5pm, but at least in my mind, the week is over. 

I really didn't accomplish anything on the personal front. Once again, I am so far behind with dishes in the sink, a house to clean, book reviews to post, articles to write and laundry to do. I have basically two days to get it all done. Not looking forward to my weekend as I won't even get a chance to catch my breath. But I am not holding my head down because there are signs of hope.

My husband went to the grocery store yesterday, and bought groceries - very nice! Once less thing to do this weekend. My husband bought me a new cellphone last weekend - even better; and I found my power cord to charge it; I had temporarily misplaced it, had a subsequent meltdown because I lost it. However, my techie husband told me that my Kindle charger would work and I was able to charge my new phone without a problem. 

So you see...the hubs has really stepped up this week and provided some support when I needed it the most. He hasn't even minded as I watch Christmas in July holiday movies every night for the last couple of weeks. He's a great guy and I am so appreciative beyond words. Just love him to pieces!




Wishing you moments of reflection,
 

Like anything you see here? Then contact me, Susan Dusterhoft at todaysworkingwoman@hotmail.com. I am always looking for more books/products to review. I can also provide assistance with blog writing!

5 comments :

  1. Great that you have such a supportive husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, honey, I hope your weekend goes well! It sounds like you have a wonderful husband. Visiting from UBC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was so nice of your husband .. hope u have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. With him by your side you will get through all this one day at a time. Enjoy your weekend!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hubby sounds like a wonderful person. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete